We offer a choice of orthodontic retainers in our all-inclusive treatment pricing
Fixed wire retainers
- Often fixed to the back of the front six teeth
- May be used in combination with a clear plastic essix (tray) retainer
- Helps keep teeth in place that are more prone to movement as you age
- When it comes to removable retainers, Dr Lim may prescribe either a Hawley plate retainer or a clear essix (tray) retainer
- Perfect for a growing child who may be moving from one phase of orthodontics to the next
How often do I need to wear my removable retainer?
Full time wear for 6 months after your orthodontic treatment is finished.
Moving to night time wear for the 6 to 12 months after orthodontic treatment.
12 months onward
Wear your retainer depending on how prone your teeth are to movement (anywhere from every night, to 1-2 nights per week).